Miss Eva May

Eva May was blessed the Sunday I was home in Texas; it was beautiful, SHE was beautiful! Her momma, Erin, wore this same dress over 25 years ago (no, I’m not divulging your age, Erin – you’re welcome). I’m pretty sure Erin’s mom made the dress, and it’s lovely! I wanted to get a full dress shot because it’s long and Miss Eva May was on her game, smiling as always.

(I had forgotten just how green the grass is in Texas… wow!)

She loves to play with her hands.

All I have to say is Erin has the best nose, so I had to include this picture – it’s just so cute!

THE dress!!!

I don’t usually have captions on my blog… but can you see her bubbles?! She loves to blow bubbles all the time.

And last, but certainly not least, my assistants – Kajsa Jane and Roman. Big sister and brother were very helpful throughout the shoot and always wanted to see the pictures right after they were taken. Thank you Kj and Ro!  (And yes, Roman’s shirt says, “I still live with my parents” – I about died laughing)

Thanks Erin for asking me to photograph Eva’s Blessing Dress photos! Love you!!!

Kari - May 26, 2011 - 3:57 pm

You’re not telling her age? Oh please! Your dad probably got offended the other day (his birthday) because I asked him how old he was. Let me find a quote that will help everyone embrace their age: …finding it…Do not regret growing older. it is a privilege denied to many.

cute pictures! The one of Eva on Erin’s shoulder while Erin is looking at her reminds me of a picture of Erin and Roman, I think. Were you trying to do the same thing, or was that coincidence?

stacy - May 26, 2011 - 4:02 pm

Coincidence. I was trying to get a picture with her eyes open more… and this is what I got. That and I love taking pictures over the shoulder. :)

And thank you for the comment and the quote – I can always count on you, thanks!

Well, she’s done having kids before hitting a certain age, if that gives you any idea. Haha, and my dad doesn’t get offended – he’s exactly 30 years older than me fyi.

Jordan - May 26, 2011 - 4:19 pm

I love that dress! She is so cute – can’t get over all that hair. And I really love that picture of the dress hanging up!

Kimberly - May 27, 2011 - 12:57 am

CUTE pictures-cute baby!! also, I love that shirt too! I have wanted to get it for SO long! lol.

Tracy - May 28, 2011 - 9:48 pm

These are such good pictures of her! I really love the first one you posted of her. It’s one of my favorites. The chair and basket are so cute and her smile is great. I also love the black and white one half way down with her looking away to the right. Her eyes are amazing in that shot.

Verna Linnell - June 5, 2011 - 6:33 pm

OK, Stacy, you knew this site, babies would be my favorite. That would be a good incentive for Grandpa to bring me to San Francisco.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *