A few thoughts came to my mind while editing these pictures:
1. Tatia looks amazing!!! (This was only THREE days after giving birth)
2. Max was a big boy at birth – almost 9 pounds. Big babies worry me… for my own labor/birth, that is.
3. Doesn’t Tatia look SO good?! I can’t stop thinking that.
4. Penny is such a good big sister.
5. Jake, I can’t forget you, you’re a wonderful dad.
I am so happy I was actually IN town when Tatia had baby Max. I was able to see him and photograph him while I was in Texas. What a blessing! I cannot say enough good things about this family; Tatia is such a fabulous sister-in-law and I love her sweet family. Thank you for letting me capture these moments for you!
Penny was a little hesitant at first. But she warmed up pretty quickly. I loved her Big Sister shirt.
She was so soft with her little brother, too cute!
And sometimes this is how the older child feels; left out.